This large fortress planter has so many possibilities! Make a romantic woodland tower, an indoor herb garden, a succulent oasis, or even a cactus castle! Revel in the unique design: arrow slits adorn all sides, outlined doors show the path a soldier could take behind the castle parapets between the towers, and gated “sewers” line the moat.
- Planting areas: 4 towers and one large center
- Measures 7.5″ W x 7.5″ D x 6.15″ H
- Each tower is approximately 2.5″ in diameter and 6″ high
- Main planting area is approximately 6.75″ W x 6.75″ D x 4″ H (minus towers and the tunnel underneath the main planting area)
- Drainage from all planting areas leads to the moat around the planter
HERB PLANTER BOX
You can use this castle as an herb planter box indoors or outdoors. If indoors, use a drainage tray to catch any excess water from the moat.
ORIGINAL PRINTAPOT DESIGN