With this Roman Terrace Garden pot, you can create a multi-tiered indoor garden of succulents and cacti! And watering is so easy: just pour water into the square-shaped section and it will drain through all planter areas and into the reservoir in front.
- 3 Planting Areas with drainage
- Top tier is 1.625″ W x 1.625″ L x 1.5″H in middle – pour water in this and it will drain into the other planter areas
- Next tier is 1.625″ W x 2.75″ L x 2.75″ H
- Lowest tier is 1.625″ W x 2.75″ L x 2″ H
- Footprint of entire planter is 5.5″ W x 5 3/8″ L x 3″ H
- Does NOT come with plants, moss, or figurines
There’s also a small “passageway” between the left and right planter that you can decorate with moss or figurines.
Now offering succulents! We have 2 packages for this planter: basic and deluxe. The basic package offers 5x 1″ succulents that will fit comfortably inside the 3 planting areas. The deluxe package offers 2x 2″ succulents (one for each side planter) and 3x 1″ succulents (one for each planter area). If you would like more plants to make the planter look very full, please contact us for a custom quote.
more like this
Small Succulent Tower Pot$22.75
Roman Garden Villa Pot$27.00
Designed by Qrome and sold with permission:
I love it! My succulents are so happy.
Excellent. There are even more details that I noticed in person – some of the doors and windows are “open” but sealed inside to give the building more depth. A great planter with character for my succulents.
Very cute, amazing quality. Shipped really fast and received in perfect condition.
This is the coolest pot. It’s perfect for my baby succulents! Love the drainage design and the overall aesthetic!