We will send you one of our healthy tillandsia ionantha plants. The varieties we have include ionantha guatemala, ionantha mexico, ionantha rubra, and ionantha fuego. We cannot guarantee which variety you will receive.
- We ship the healthiest plants – may not be flowering depending on season
- Base of air plant ranges from 0.75″ – 1.5″ in diameter.
- Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship air plants to the contiguous United States.
- Air plant holders sold separately.
LIGHT: Filtered sunlight or close fluorescent lighting.
WATER: Room-temperature rainwater or dechlorinated water (never distilled or softened water). Tap water can sit for a few hours or overnight to dechlorinate naturally.
WATERING: Soak upside down for 10-30 minutes a few times a week or mist heavily as needed. Best done in the mornings. Let dry thoroughly (within 4 hours). If plant is flowering, do not soak the flower.
WHY BUY TILLANDSIA FROM US?
Our Print A Pot Guarantee. We guarantee that the plant will arrive safely at your door and will replace for free if it does not*. We will provide the instructions and expertise that you need to keep italive. If you experience any trouble with your air plant purchase within the first 7 days of receiving it, please contact us for replacement. If you have trouble after 7 days, please contact us anyway. 🙂
* Exception: During winter time, if you are experiencing temperatures below 40*F, we highly recommend purchasing a heat pack to go with your order of air plants. We do not replace air plants damaged by the cold if a heat pack was not purchased.